Be An Entrepreneur at Any Age
EVENTS - CEO DISCUSSIONS
COMING IN JUNE
Discussion on cryptocurrency and blockchain
Learn from experts in the field on how cryptocurrency and blockchain impact the future of small businesses.
JOIN US TO CHAT Online or In-Person- 2022
Monthly Virtual Water Coolers 2022
Talk to someone about your latest idea or just shoot the breeze.
Entrepreneurs don't have a lot of time so we're developing a series of short 2-hour programs that will give you important information from peers and experts and leave you time to ask questions and do networking. These programs will be offered throughout the Metro-New York-New Jersey and Connecticut area.
We've launched our 2-4 hour workshops on Idea Generation for Your New Startup, Raising the Friends & Family Round and Developing a Fundable Business Model. Stay tuned for new dates, times and locations.
Contact us for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics covered include:
- Why it's great to have your own company (or non-profit)
- Challenges in getting partners to join the team
- Do you have the entrepreneurial mindset?
- Simplifying legalese (contracts)
- Forecasting sales for your P&L
- Sales tips that lead to closing deals
- Planning for a multi-generational team
- Technology tips for running your company
- Fundraising options
- Networking basics